2021年10月11日月曜日

About Manpukuya in Okazaki City


I will introduce Manpukuya in Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture. 

Manpukuya is a ramen shop in Okazaki City. The type of ramen is Yokohama tonkotsu ramen. In addition to ramen this shop also has chilled Chinese noodle, grilled pork bone carbonara, and dumplings. However, the most popular item is the special ramen. You can choose between soy sauce and salt. I recommend soy sauce. Of course, you can choose soy sauce or salt for other ramen items as well.


At the same time, you can adjust the thickness, hardness, taste, and oil content of the noodle. It doesn't matter whether the noodles are thick or thin, but I recommend the noodle to be hard, strong and oily. The price is 950 yen. Prices vary depending on the toppings such as seaweed, seasoned egg, and char shu, but there are various toppings from 100 yen to 350 yen. This ramen is really good and the first bite and second bite are the best. However, after finish eating, the oil is very strong, so I don't want to eat more for a whileWhenever I visit Okazaki City, I always stop by Manpukuya.


It depends on the time of day, but it may take a long time to eat outside. Please pay attention to the time when you go. I have waited more than half an hour. I recommend you to eat it in the ramen shop, but there is also takeout, so please do so. Manpukuya is a four-minute walk from Higashi-Okazaki Station, the nearest station. 

When you stop by Okazaki City,
I recommend you to eat ramen at Manpukuya.

Maupikuya
Start Time : 11:30~23:30
Address :  4-28-4, Myodaijihonmachi, Okazaki-City, Aichi, 444-0860.
Phone : 056-425-5151



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

About TOKAI OnAir

I will introduce TOKAI OnAir  who are active in Okazaki City , Aichi Prefecture . TOKAI OnAir  is a group of YouTubers working in Okazaki Ci...